Features and Benefits
SA-FileUp allows users with a web browser to upload or transmit
files from their local hard disk to a Microsoft Internet Information Server
(IIS) web server. Files can be of any format, such as Word documents, images,
or plain text. SA-FileUp also provides a secure download feature that enables
web developers to protect content so it is only available via their web application.
Developers can use SA-FileUp to receive and process user input while
staying within the context of their Active Server Pages application.
- Server-side component - requires no software be installed on user's PC
- Fully scriptable by Active Server Pages (ASP)
- Compliant with HTML 3.2 and Internet standard RFC 1867
- Works with Netscape 2.x and above
- Works with the following versions of Internet Explorer
- IE 4.0 and IE 5.0, or later
- IE 3.02a (16-bit)
- IE 3.02 (32-bit) but requires the File Upload Add-on available free
- Transactional processing of uploads and downloads within
Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS).
- Performance Monitor counters allow for more careful tracking of
- Server-side progress indicator lets you monitor the progress of your uploads.
- Includes three bonus components:
- SA-Archive, a programmer's tool for the creation and extraction of ZIP and CAB archives.
- SA-FileManager, an easy-to-use component that provides all your file management needs.
- SA-SmtpMail, a full-featured SMTP E-mail client.
- Site, Enterprise, and OEM licenses are available.
Please contact Software Artisans, Inc. directly for further information.
(Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call
- Please check the Software Artisans' web site for the latest