By default, this page displays "all members" of your list. However, you can elect to only display:
* Normal (active) members.
* All members (members from all
* Held members (those with bad email addresses).
* Unsubscribed members (those who have unsubscribed from the list).
* Un-confirmed members (those
who never confirmed their membership).
* Un-approved members (those who were never approved by an administrator).
* Expired members (members who's membership has expired).
* Mail: members set their receive type to receive "mail" (receive posts immediately).
* Digest: members set to receive a daily digest of postings.
members set to receive a daily digest, in MIME format.
* Index: members set to receive a daily index of postings.
* Nomail: members set to not receive email.
Note: Unsubscribed members will only show those members who have unsubscribed within the "purge unsubscribed" period. In otherwords, if your list is configured to purge unsubscribed members after 35
days (default), then choosing to view unsubscribed members will only show you those who have unsubscribed within the last 35 days.
If you change your selection, press the "show" button to reload the page with your new select criteria.